This is a remote position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
See more jobs at Pathways
Ziff Davis, LLC, is seeking a Financial Analyst, for Humble Bundle within its Gaming industry vertical. This position will serve Humble Bundle, plan and coordinate all FP&A operational functions and ensure the quality of forecasts and earnings for Humble Bundle in partnership with the business leads, Director of Finance, accounting team and Gaming Controller.
About Humble Bundle.Humble Bundle sells games, ebooks, software, and other digital content. Our mission is to support charity while providing awesome content to customers at great prices. We launched in 2010 with a single two-week Humble Indie Bundle, but we have humbly grown into a store full of games and bundles, a subscription service, a game publisher, and more. We have raised over $240 million for charity and counting.
● Coordinate annual budget, weekly financial projections, cash flow projections and operating forecasts. Assist in month end financial closewith the accountingteam. Provide actuals vs. budget / forecast variance explanations and analysis.
● Maintain and build financial models for new titles and deals. Ensure financial models are aligned to deal term sheets and contracts. Partnerwith the Analyticsteam to continuously refine model assumptions.
● Prepare new game forecast and metric, analyzing pre-release and post-release performances
● Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), especially relating to financial metrics such as GMV, revenue streams, expenditures, and profit margin.
● Monitor KPIs and identify the cause of any unexpected variances
● Work with Director of Finance, accounting and business teams to identify, and implement process improvements
● Be a finance partner to the business teams and departments.
● Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, or related field.
● Graduated from an analyst program at an investment banking program.
● Must have completed a minimum of two years in a financial analyst program.
● Oracle Fusion and PBCSexperience are a plus.
● Highly proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint. SQLexperience is a plus.
● Stronganalytical, presentation, reporting, and communication skills.
● Able to flex and reprioritize deliverables in a fast-paced and flexible work environment.
● Must be a self-starter who can work independently.
● Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with finance and non-finance team members
The successful candidate will:
● Be proactive, inquisitive and curious about how the business works, and never afraid to ask questions.
● Have strong attention to detail and high standards for quality and accuracy in work products.
● Be an open, proactive and positive communicator
● Be open to a range of tasks and responsibilities never limited to a job description and always willing to roll up one’s sleeves.
● Be comfortable with change and adapting to new responsibilities in a fast-paced and ever changing job environment. Be able to pivot and reprioritize workload to best support shifting priorities
● When required, be comfortable working late, nights and weekends, and be able to manage one’s time. Some travel required.
● Have an active interest in the industry, competition, and market.
Ziff Davis offers competitive salaries in addition to robust health and wellness focused benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability benefits; Flexible Spending accounts, 401(k) with company match, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pregnancy and Parental leave, Family Planning Support via Maven, Flexible Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Fitness Reimbursement as well as employee-focused engagement and education programs, including Employee Resource Groups and company-sponsored events.
Ziff Davis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Salary Disclosure: Ziff Davis provides a range for the base pay. Factors that may be used to determine your actual pay may include your specific job related knowledge, skills,experience, and geographic location. The base pay for this position ranges from $90,000 to $115,000, plusincentive compensation (for eligible roles only), 401K with company match, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, short and long-term disability, and a flexible time off policy.
See more jobs at Humble Bundle