We’re on the lookout for a QA Engineer to join our amazing QA team. You will focus on assuring the best quality for cutting-edge mobile/web apps for IoT, wearables, and connected devices.
You’ll have an assigned buddy, a person from your team who’ll help you onboard smoothly, get to know our company, and enhance your skills. You will work in the Polish time zone for our U.S.-based clients.
- Requirements: 4+ years in mobile apps testing, good command of written and spoken English (B2).
- Salary: 12,5-17K on B2B + up to 26 paid holidays or 10,5-14K gross on the contract of employment (UoP).
- Perks and benefits:
remote/office (up to you), flexible working hours, additional 10 days
of paid sick leave on B2B, private medical care (PZU) and Multisport
card, English lessons with a native speaker, knowledge-sharing
activities (company library, internal and external hackathons,
conference budget, team sessions).
- About us:we
are a software house that focuses on projects on the intersection of
physical and digital (like wearables and IoT). If you would like to
shape your own role, want to learn, and are not afraid to try and fail,
if you can speak up when something bothers you and you like the vibes of
working in a home-like environment – we are the place for you!
What you'll do:
- Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Performing manual testing of mobile and web applications.
- Performing regression testing.
- Performing black/white box testing.
- Estimating your work.
- Mentoring less experienced team members to help them succeed and grow.
- Participating in the requirement discussion meetings and daily calls, providing feedback on inconsistencies and open issues.
- Taking part in knowledge sharing with other tech freaks.
First 3 months at intent:
are really keen on having a mutual fit with you, so the general aim of
the first 3 months is to find out if we go together like peanut butter
and jelly. Joining intent means joining the people that create it, not a
specific project, so if the one you have does not fit you, you will
have a chance to change it.
For the first week, you
will be getting to know your team, the company and its values, and the
tools we use. You can count on HR, your buddy, and your team, in
general, to help you with all the new information. You will also receive
your first tasks. You can expect constant feedback coming from your
After each month passes, you will meet with an HR
representative to share your thoughts and impressions and to hear what
others say about your work. After the second month, your team leader and
an HR person will meet with you to discuss your probation period and
the next steps we want to take – continue cooperating with you, fix some
issues we see, or part our ways. After the third month, you will be a
fully-fledged intent employee!
- A screening call with an HR person (45 mins).
- A technical interview (60-90 mins).
- Final feedback received within a week after the interview.
See more jobs at Intent
Apply for this job