Who We Are
At the birth of digital, Claravine noticed a persistent problem with data integrity. This discovery eventually led to a unique category solution that continues to redefine how top brands manage the digital experience. We are committed to helping our clients develop the data accuracy, depth, and consistency they need to deliver truly world-class digital experiences and marketing campaigns.
What We Do
At Claravine we help large organizations solve difficult data consistency and accuracy problems, often within their marketing groups. We do this through The Data Standards Cloud, a web SaaS product that enables customers to set their own data standards and provide a way for their teams to validate their data.
Core role vision
The primary objective of this role is effective partner activation and stimulation of partnership success via marketing, enablement, training (coordination), and general project management responsibilities. At the outset, this role will serve across Technology Partnerships, Referral Partnerships, and Agency Partnerships. It can be alternatively conceived of as a “Partner Success Manager” role.
This role includes key partner marketing work such as strategic design of partner-specific marketing plans (looking out multiple quarters), coordination of resource allocation and execution, and management of follow up deliverables and actions geared toward stimulating opportunity from the work / deliverable.
What you’ll be doing
- Coordinating direct and referral partnership activities across major and independent agencies as well as systems integrators and technology partners
- Overseeing a detailed consideration and development process for new technology partners
- Developing and executing partner marketing and product marketing concepts in support of pipeline-driving partner activation efforts
- Helping create and deliver enablement & training modules for partner and internal Sales team consumption
- Contributing to the rapid acceleration of partner-driven pipeline and revenue
- Collaborating closely with key adjacent teams including Marketing, Product, Sales, and Client Success
- Managing partner relationships to ensure continued mutual growth and success
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- Background and familiarity in digital marketing, Ad Tech, and Customer Experience applications and how they are used by customers. Direct experience with any of the major marketing cloud solutions (Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle, Amazon) is a plus
- Background managing partnerships in software and technology
- Familiar with web and mobile technologies
- Strong project management skills
- Willing to learn and bring curiosity to understand more about a problem or how a new technology works
- Excellent written and verbal skills as you will be working with many different teams and partners
- Critical thinker and able to analytically solve problems
- Strong marketing and enablement orientation to convey and activate joint value props and ensure scalable adoption
What We Offer
Benefits–We want the employee experience provided at Claravine to allow you to live your best life - inside and outside of work.
- Unlimited PTO, ten paid company holidays, and annual Winter Break
- Top-notch medical, dental, and vision insurance
- HSA, FSA, and Dependent Care FSA options
- Generous parental leave policy & short term disability coverage
- 8 weeks 100% paid medical parental leave and 8 weeks 100% paid parental leave (that’s 16 weeks total for those delivering a child!)
- 401k with match (100% of first 1%, 50% of next 5%)
- Monthly technology stipend
- Annual, all-expense paid company events
- Remote position -- with some travel
Culture–We see you as a human with amazing capabilities, not as a cog in a machine.
- Opportunity to experiment and discover new ways of doing your job
- Directly impact the entire company through your contributions
- Speak up about breaking the norm—we’re listening
- Transparently discuss the good, the bad, and the ugly because that’s where good solutions begin
- Be an integral part of a growing, remote-first SaaS company
Claravine believes in equal opportunity for all. All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. No agency, please.