The Channel Account Manager - Public Sector is responsible for building new partnerships and accelerating existing Channel partners focused on the public sector, with particular emphasis on Federal business in North America. This is an exciting role that will allow you to leverage your existing Government experience, technical and business acumen, strategic thinking, and situational awareness of a channel partnership.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned channel sales professional with the expertise to build and grow the channel organization for our Public Sector business including Federal, State and Local, and Education as well as dealing with our Public Sector Distribution partner. They will have the ability to build the channel by applying deep business acumen to uncover high-growth opportunities, while consistently forging strong cross-functional internal and external organizational relationships. Furthermore, a proven track record of solution selling security and/or storage solutions into the US Government via partnership.
• Delivering against a given sales target for a territory set by the Global Channel Director
• Applying deep business acumen and uncovering high-growth opportunities via sell through, sell with or integrated into partner services or solution portfolios
• Ability to manage strategic level decisions whilst executing tactical requirements
• Work with Blancco Senior Account Managers and partners on higher value or strategic deals
• To fully appreciate the daily, weekly, monthly activity expectations and then be able to translate these into measurable results
• Manage complexities of government contractors and multi-channel tier approach to government tenders and orders
• To apply due diligence best practices for account management
• Plan, facilitate and execute Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with partners, while holding both parties accountable to the strategic objectives and activities defined
Required Sales Skills:
• 5+ yearsSuccessful track record selling SaaS or a similar software service with partnerships such as Global System Integrators, Service and Solution Providers focused on Government Fed and SLED IT community
• Ideally will have regulatory knowledge for security requirements in the government, including but not limited to CMMC 2.0, NIST 800-171 and NIST 800-53.
• Strong channel experience with an ability to identify teaming opportunities and brokering introductions
• Work cross functionally across various channel technical, marketing, sales teams to ensure success
• Strong relationship skills (ability to grow rapport quickly)
• Collaborating with Blancco Senior Account Managers and partner sales teams to create initiatives to opportunities
• Preferred: CMMC RP
• Preferred: FedRamp Experience
Required Personal attributes:
• Has exhibited leadership and motivational skills
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks and enjoy working with people.
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Must exhibit a proactive/can do adaptable attitude
• Experience working in a government focused sales role
This position is home office based but will require travel up to 40-50% of the time pending home location. This role will report to the Global Channel Director.
About Blancco Technology Group
We help our clients’ customers test, diagnose, repair and repurpose IT devices with the most proven and certified software. Our clientele consists of equipment manufacturers, mobile network operators, retailers, financial institutions, healthcare providers and government organizations worldwide. The company is headquartered in Austin, TX, United States, with a distributed workforce and customer base across the globe. Blancco, a division of Blancco Technology Group, is the global de facto standard in certified data erasure. We provide thousands of organizations with an absolute line of defense against costly security breaches, as well as verification of regulatory compliance through a 100% tamper-proof audit trail.