Allbound is seeking a Manager of Growth Marketing specializing in digital acquisition. In this role you’ll report directly to the VP of Marketing. You will plan, develop, implement and manage our overall traffic acquisition strategy. You’ll lead continual efforts to analyze performance across key campaigns and channels and optimize campaigns to efficiently drive highly qualified traffic to the site. You’ll oversee key agency relationships such as Programmatic Media and collaborate with our Search Engine Optimization agency. As you get onboarded and familiar with current channels and activities you’ll use data to advocate for new growth driving initiatives throughout the funnel with an emphasis on upper funnel.
The ideal candidate has deep working knowledge of digital marketing and advertising and can serve as our internal ambassador for communicating learnings and performance in an effort to scale activities to improve brand awareness and drive bottom line growth. Given our paid and organic efforts are linked, you understand how these efforts support our paid campaigns.
How you’ll contribute:
• Increase client acquisition through experimentation and targeted campaigns
• Implement and manage demand generation campaigns via paid, earned, and owned channels
• Optimize digital media touchpoints, including landing pages and ads
• Full ownership over channel performance and reporting
• Continual optimization of CAC:LTV
• Define KPIs per channel; map appropriately to where in the funnel the activity is targeting
• Partner with in-house RevOps team to understand how touchpoints throughout the customer journey are interacting and influencing the customer journey and resulting conversion
• Manage budget allocation; thorough reporting justifying where to scale and pull back spend
• Partner with operations and vendor agency to ensure all pixels and site tags are firing and populating accurate data
• Understand and articulate audience targeting techniques; share learnings that are applicable to other marketing activities. Report on engagement and performance of new creative sets and their overall impact on CAC
• Partner with the Product team for support on campaign specific requirements such as product and feature launches, custom landing pages/flows, and incentives. Ensure messaging, experience, and look & feel on the website is consistent with media in market
• Regularly package and present learnings and performance with executive team
• Track and manage multiple lead generation channels analyzing user engagement and conversions
• Collaborate with Marketing Manager and SEO vendor in Organic Traffic strategy
• Main POC for paid media agency; oversee and manage billable hours and deliverables
Who you are:
• Data-driven. You know how to interpret and report on data, analyze it, and make decisions based on it
• Creative. You find a way to solve problems that aren’t always straight forward.
• An owner. You don’t ride the coattails of others. You strive to take the initiative and make things happen on your own
• Organized. You achieve results on time while communicating progress along the way.
• Collaborative. You provide ideas and suggestions to the team and ask for feedback on ways to improve your work
• A learner. You digest information regularly to make you a better marketer and person. You always have a backlog of ideas you want to try based on your learning
• MVP-minded. You don’t waste time making something perfect. You implement your ideas fast and improve as you go
• Open and honest. You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo or say what you’re feeling
What you need:
• Minimum 5 years experience driving strategy and execution of impactful, B2B SaaS top of funnel acquisition campaigns
• Deep knowledge of various traffic acquisition methods and tactics for improving online web traffic and MQLs
• Salesforce (CRM) and HubSpot Marketing Automation experience
• Expert with Google Analytics. Familiarity with Tag Manager, Campaign Manager, Search Console and other reporting/analytical tools such as Moz and SEMRUSH
• Ability to oversee technical deployment of creative assets and tags
• Possess an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy the opportunity to investigate new opportunities, evaluate their output, and pivot.
• Experience planning, executing, and measuring multi-channel, full-funnel media strategies with the goal of driving revenue and consumer growth as well as managing creative and media programs
• Agency experience a plus
• Channel/partner experience a plus