LivePerson (NASDAQ: LPSN) is the global leader in enterprise conversations. Hundreds of the world’s leading brands — including HSBC, Chipotle, and Virgin Media — use our award-winning Conversational Cloud platform to connect with millions of consumers. We power nearly a billion conversational interactions every month, providing a uniquely rich data set and safety tools to unlock the power of Conversational AI for better customer experiences.
At LivePerson, we foster an inclusive workplace culture that encourages meaningful connection, collaboration, and innovation. Everyone is invited to ask questions, actively seek new ways to achieve success, nd reach their full potential. We are continually looking for ways to improve our products and make things better. This means spotting opportunities, solving ambiguities, and seeking effective solutions to the problems our customers care about.
The LivePerson Cloud Operations team is looking for talented CloudOps Engineers to help take our operations to the next level. We are looking for a candidate that takes on challenges, continuously expands his area of expertise, and takes ownership of his work. The ideal candidate has a strong engineering background, an eagerness to follow good practices, and a desire to apply his skills in the field of DevOps.
- Support new cloud services, including gathering and validating requirements, testing capabilities, implementing service, and monitoring and maintaining service performance SLAs.
- Maintain cloud infrastructure using tools like Terraform and Ansible.
- Work closely with development, operations, and security teams to ensure that cloud infrastructure meets business needs.
- Utilize your deep experience and problem-solving skills to help prevent and resolve production issues.
- Employ DevOps principles and tools to automate routine processes.
- Support post-outage procedures such as correction of error (COE) and root cause analysis (RCA) procedures.
- Recommend and implement cloud operations best practices.
- Participate in 24x7 on-call support rotation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline, or equivalent engineering work experience in a CloudOps, DevOps, or similar role.
- Strong experience in Linux Administration, with a solid understanding of system internals and troubleshooting - MUST
- Extensive experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible and Puppet, automating infrastructure provisioning and management tasks.
- Proficiency in managing cloud environments, with experience in Openstack and VMware - MUST, preferably in GCP, AWS, or Azure (GCP Preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to diverse stakeholders.
- Experience managing infrastructure in a hybrid cloud (on-prem & public cloud) environment is preferred.
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages such as Python, Bash, or PowerShell - MUST
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire team members to achieve goals and objectives.
- Health: medical, dental, and vision
- Time away: vacation and holidays
- Development: Generous tuition reimbursement and access to internal professional development resources
- Equal opportunity employer
Why you'll love working here:
As leaders in enterprise customer conversations, we celebrate diversity, empowering our team to forge impactful conversations globally. LivePerson is a place where uniqueness is embraced, growth is constant, and everyone is empowered to create their own success. And, we're very proud to have earned recognition from Fast Company, Newsweek, and BuiltIn for being a top innovative, beloved, and remote-friendly workplace.
Belonging at LivePerson
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to make an impact and be their authentic selves. One way we share and connect is through our employee resource groups such as: Live In Color, LP Proud, and Women In Tech. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We are committed to the accessibility needs of applicants and employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should inform their recruiting contact upon initial connection.state, and local law.