Remote - Must live in New York
Why Team Woodcliff?
Woodcliff Hotel & Spa is seeking an experienced sales professional to join our growing, award winning team in this newly created role! Our team is strong, supportive, and energetic. We show up, have fun, work hard and reach our goals, together. If you are a consistent closer who exceeds monthly goals, energetic, motivated salesperson and team player then we offer the perfect environment for you to succeed. Begin your career today and open the door to future possibilities!
- Remote Position- candidates are not required to live in Rochester Area
- Referral bonuses up to $1,500
- Discounts on hotel stays and more
- Generous paid timeoff for full-time associates
- Health Insurancefor full-time associates
- Food & Beverage discounts
- Spa discounts
- Free Golf
- Free use of fitness center
The Sales Manager is responsible for developing and growing existing accounts and generating new business in the association market to ensure that Rooms and (food and beverage) revenues meet or exceed budget in order to maximize revenues and profits while maintaining guest/client satisfaction. The Sales manager is responsible for communicating requirements of all group sales to operations team. The Sales Manager is required to adhere to the mission and values of Widewaters Hotels, LLC.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key clients in order to produce groups and convention business, to include room sales, food and beverage sales, catering/banquet services.
- Coordinate Group Transient and Catering booking to maximize profits
- Develop hotel-level tactical sales and marketing plans to support overall system-wide sales plans/strategies and programs.
- Train on Sales Standards and Brand Standards if branded.
- Develops and maintains good relationships with officials and representatives of local community groups and companies, and attends out-of-town conventions to generate convention and group business
- Assists Director of Sales & Marketing in the development and update of the hotel-level business plan to include input on sales goals and plans that support the overall business and sales strategies of the company.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Soliciting new accounts to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Prospect for new clients which will include setting up appointments, perform inside and outside cold calls as recommended per solicitation goals.
- Attend on site and off site sales blitzes & hotel tours.
- Attend outside networking functions such as luncheons, chamber events, or other community/business based networking receptions.
- Use creativity and initiative to explore new ways to increase revenue.
- Sales Manager must have flexibility, anticipate some scheduled weekend and evening hours, including participation in the Manager-On-Duty coverage.
- Achieve weekly, monthly, & quarterly sales goals.
- Create detailed proposal documents for prospective clients with event estimates, photos, packages, menu suggestions and other suggestive material.
- Prepare contracts.
- Responding to RFP generating websites.
- Create flyers for individual group segments and purchasing of promotional materials.
- Maintain and update property profile, offers and information on websites and portals.
- Identify and keep updated local and regional online listing sites for all revenue areas.
- Maintain competitive research for all revenue areas including information for holidays, special events.
- Follow through with execution of Sales and Marketing plans per Direction of Sales & Marketing
- Assists with all other marketing tasks and projects as needed.
- At least 3 years of sales experience in hotel industry is preferred.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of the hospitality industry, have a strong sales and marketing background, sound administrative skills, and well developed management skills.
- Ability to supervise situations and accomplish goals on a timely basis.
- Ability to travel.
Recently named the Best Hotel in Rochester, Woodcliff Hotel & Spa has a 30-year legacy of exceptional hospitality. Our iconic 236-room hotel, spa, restaurant, and golf course, is quietly situated atop the highest point in Monroe County, offering stunning views of the bristol hills and Rochester skyline.
Our Mission: Widewaters Hotels is an award-winning, innovative hospitality management leader, built on proven pillars of success. We are passionate about delivering exceptional returns for our owners and partners, creating the ultimate guest experience, and providing rewarding opportunities for our associates.
Our Values:Our values guide the way we work with and for our guests, owners & associates. Through Passion, Energy, Attitude & Work Ethic we have created a vibrant company culture and a compass for our actions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
At A Glance
Experience Woodcliff Hotel and Spa, a premier Rochester Hotel, conference center and spa located close to the scenic Finger Lakes region of upstate New York. We welcome you with the comfort, amenities and warm, personal service that you expect from a first class hotel and spa.
Located atop wooded hills in Fairport, just off I-90, Woodcliff Hotel and Spa is only 20 minutes from downtown Rochester, and offers spectacular views of the Rochester Skyline, Rochester Bristol Hills and Finger Lakes region.
Our guests enjoy beautiful hilltop views and creative cuisine in our distinctive Horizons Restaurant and Lounge, where our passionate culinary team offers imaginative dining in a relaxed atmosphere. This Rochester Restaurant and Horizons Lounge is the place to gather with friends, and on weekends. Horizons Lounge offers live musical entertainment for your enjoyment.
Our 9-hole regulation golf course is only steps outside our door, while our full service Rochester Spa - Spa Elan, and our Rochester Health Club encourage health and wellness programs to benefit mind and body.
Whether you seek an inclusive conference site, a romantic getaway or an elegant place to celebrate that unforgettable occasion, explore our world at Woodcliff Hotel and Spa. It's the place to entertain in style, enjoy imaginative cuisine and participate in energized meetings.
Widewaters Hotels' Mission and Values
Widewaters Hotels is an award winning, innovative hospitality management leader, built on proven pillars of success. We are passionate about delivering exceptional returns for our owners and partners, creating the ultimate guest experience and providing rewarding opportunities for our associates.
Widewaters' Hotels Values: Our values guide the way we work with and for our guests, owners & associates. Through Passion, Energy, Attitude & Work Ethic we have created a vibrant company culture and a compass for our actions.
Company Website: WoodclilffHotelSpa.com
We appreciate your interest in Widewaters Hotels, LLC. Widewaters Hotels, LLC offers equal opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color religion, age, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, domestic violence victim status, predisposing genetic characteristics or genetic information, or any other status protected by law.